MISSISSIPPI SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS DESERVE QUALITY TIME FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND MASA IS HAPPY TO PROVIDE JUST THAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
JOIN US APRIL 12-14, 2015 AS WE CELEBRATE PUBLIC EDUCATION, SUPPORTING AND PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN!
HEAR FROM SOME OUTSTANDING MISSISSIPPI EDUCATORS
- Harrison County Taking the Fear out of Teaching Writing
- Clinton Public Schools Tools & Techniques to Become an A District
- Madison County Developing Strategic Readers by Developing Strategic Writers
- Sunflower Exemplary Inclusion Award Winner shares strategies for Co-Teaching
- Rankin County will share how to Cultivate & Sustain Effective Family Engagement
SESSIONS FOR EVERYONE
Align Lessons to College and Career Readiness (EQUIP)
Supporting Gifted Programs in Mississippi
Leveraging the Library to Improve Literacy
MS Supreme Court and Federal Courts Decisions Impacting Educators
Avoiding Legal Pitfalls...Debt & Debt Compliance
Transforming Your Lowest 25%
Accountability and Accreditation Update
SPED Task Force Recommendations & The State Systemic Improvement Plan
Family & Community Collaboration
Explore Co-Teaching Methods and more!
APRIL IS NATIONAL CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION MONTH...WEAR BLUE ON MONDAY TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!
EARN SEMI CREDITS, CEU'S AND/OR OSL UNITS
We look forward to seeing you in April!
With respect and admiration for all you do for the children of Mississippi!
Dr. Lisa Karmacharya