The Columbia School District is seeking highly qualified applicants for the position of:
Director of School Accountability
- Minimum of valid Mississippi AA educator license
- Minimum of master’s degree (doctorate preferred)
- Minimum of five years of experience as a classroom teacher
- Minimum of three years of experience as a school level administrator (principal preferred)
Reports To: Superintendent
Job Goal: To effectively and efficiently administer educational systems of support, policies, and programs to increase the educational outcomes for all students
Performance Responsibilities: Responsibilities of performance are outlined in the job description for this position.
Terms of Employment:
- 12-month employment
- Salary and work year to be established by the Board
Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on evaluation of certified personnel.
Complete an application, which must include an attached résumé and a valid Mississippi Educator License with the proper endorsement, on the Columbia School District website: www.columbiaschools.org