Columbia School District
613 Wildcat Way
Columbia, MS 39429
The Columbia School District is seeking highly qualified applicants for the position of: Columbia High School Principal & Technology/Student Data Coordinator
Columbia High School Principal Qualifications:
1. Minimum of valid Mississippi AA educator license in Administration
2. Minimum of three years experience as a school administrator (preferably high school)
3. Documented track record of academic success as a school leader
Click here for complete job description.
Application Process: Complete an application, which must include an attached résumé and a valid Mississippi Educator License with the proper endorsement, on the Columbia School District website: www.columbiaschools.org
Online applications accepted until May 5, 2021.
Technology/Student Data Coordinator Qualifications:
1. Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
2. Classroom and/or administrative experience in education preferred
3. Experience in computer operating systems, networking, and technology planning